Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The East Lansing Kiwanis Club records consist of general correspondence (1957-1971), weekly news bulletins (1955-1987), financial records (1956-1964; 1967-1970), and materials relating to the club's 20th Anniversary (1970) and to the projects listed above. Other materials include booklets and printed material on Kiwanis international, reports and convention programs of the Michigan district, and a scrapbook.
This collection consists of the program to the Water Carnival of 1954, a photograph montage featuring images of Michigan State College joining the Big Ten in 1948 and the 1953 Rose Bowl, a newspaper clipping from the Columbus Dispatch (OH) regarding Michigan State University's centennial, a 1955 MSU centennial first day cover stamp, and a letter outlining the achievements of Philip Gunby.
The collection consists of an oversize photograph of the Sanford Natural Area, two copies of the program from the 1917 commencement ceremony, The Holcad ballots from 1918, and a program to the 10th Annual Fruit and Flower Show in 1919.
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Photographs 2
- The Holcad (East Lansing, Mich.) 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Baker, Rollin H. (Rollin Harold), 1916-2007 1
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Gunby, Philip Elton 1
- Huxtable, Robert B. 1
- Kiwanis International 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State College 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1919 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1954 1
- Michigan State University. Museum 1
- Michigan State University. Sanford Natural Area 1
- Michigan State University. Water Carnival 1
- Rose Bowl (Football game) (1954) (Pasadena, Calif.) 1
- The State News, Inc. (Organization) 1 ∧ less