Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Alvin Crossman Pratt papers consist of a scrapbook and memorabilia, primarily from Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University), but including some items from Pratt's years as a student at Lansing High School. The scrapbook contains invitations, letters, postcards, photographs, posters, and programs from dances and parties, as well as from the Semi-Centennial Celebration in 1907. Memorabilia also include M.A.C. registration receipts (1904-1907). Also included are three...
Dates: 1902 - 1909
Scope and Content This collection includes notes of lectures delivered by Professors L. H. Bailey, R. C. Kedzie and A. J. Cook; speeches and a manuscript prepared by Bregger while he was a student at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University); commencement programs and programs of meetings he attended; and programs for the M.A.C. Semi Centennial celebration in 1907. The correspondence is arranged into five folders. The first two contain mostly letters written by Bregger to his older...
Dates: 1884 - 1909
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Horticulture -- Study and teaching 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Photographs 1
- Bailey, L. H. (Liberty Hyde), 1858-1954 1
- Bregger, Myra Potter 1
- Cook, Albert John, 1842-1916 1
- Johnson, Samuel, 1839-1916 1
- Kedzie, R. C. (Robert Clark), 1823-1902 1