Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains newsletters from 2007-2008 with information regarding meetings and banquets in the area both past and present that are relevant to the culinary arts as well as recipes and words from the organization's president. There are also two programs from "TasteFest" 2007 and an awards banquet in 2008.
The East Lansing Kiwanis Club records consist of general correspondence (1957-1971), weekly news bulletins (1955-1987), financial records (1956-1964; 1967-1970), and materials relating to the club's 20th Anniversary (1970) and to the projects listed above. Other materials include booklets and printed material on Kiwanis international, reports and convention programs of the Michigan district, and a scrapbook.
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Cooks 1
- East Lansing (Mich.) 1
- Baker, Rollin H. (Rollin Harold), 1916-2007 1
- Capital Professional Chefs and Cooks Association of Greater Lansing 1
- Frame, James Sutherland, 1907- 1
- Kiwanis International 1
- Michigan State University. Museum 1