Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The Block and Bridle Club records contain a club yearbook dated 1973-1974, and a 20th Annual Spring Round-Up program/menu dated May 25, 1977. Also included are event reports, officer responsibilities, and club awards which have been printed from the club’s website. The photographs include images of the club as well as a Block and Bridle Show.
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
The records of the Green Splash Swimming Club consist of club meeting minutes, membership information, negatives, photographs, and scrapbooks (1920-1986) which contain photographs, memorabilia, and water show programs. The bulk of the records revolve around the annual water pageants produced by the swimming club between 1953 and 1976. The earlier years are documented more fully in the club's minutes.
Records of the History Club consist of meeting minutes, treasurers' reports, correspondence, programs and procedures.
The records of the M.A.C. Oratorical Association contain the Treasurer’s account book, grade cards filled out by competition judges, receipts, the Secretary’s book, and two programs from the 1899 Oratorical contest. The Secretary’s book has the group’s constitution along with contest results from 1888 to 1899.
Records of Sigma Alpha Epsilon consist of a dance program and menu from the 1907 commencement celebration and a booklet (1906) describing the evolution of the fraternity. Also included is one folder of photographs of Sigma Alpha Epsilon members.
The records of Sigma Nu consist of materials from the Eunomian and Olympic Literary Societies and include yearbooks and programs. Photographs from both literary societies and Sigma Nu are also included.
This collection contains programs for anniversary events and commencement festivities, a register of members, and a few pieces of correspondence. Also included are remnants of a scrapbook, which include drawings, articles and a flyer for a picnic at Evergreen Park held by the Farmers of Hesperus Township in 1899.
The collection consists of a flyer, programs, photographs, and a serial, #721 Varsity Alumni 'S' Club.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 9
- Photographs 6
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Letters (correspondence) 3
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Newsletters 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 2
- Account books 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College athletes -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Constitutions 1
- Handbooks 1
- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Lifesaving 1
- Livestock -- Showing 1
- Livestock -- Societies, etc. 1
- Membership lists 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Negatives (Photographs) 1
- People with disabilities -- Services for 1
- Serial publications 1
- Swimming 1
- Synchronized swimming 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 4
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 3
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 2
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Gibson, Kirk 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eunomian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Oratorical Association 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State Spartans (Football team) 1
- Michigan State University. Beaumont Tower 1
- Michigan State University. Green Splash Swimming Club 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1
- Sigma Nu. Epsilon Rho Chapter (Michigan State University) 1 ∧ less