Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Irma Thompson papers consist of correspondence and memorabilia from her time as a college student including dance cards, programs for dances, and programs for events on campus. The events were held by various organizations including Feronian Society, Hesperian Society, Eclectic Society, Olympic Society, MAC Oratorical Association, Union Literary Society, as well as the alumni association. There are also a number of plays, poems and short stories written by Irma and other classmates and...
Dates: 1835 - 1964
Scope and Contents
This collection includes a program for the National Society of Pershing Rifles, May 28, 1941 banquet in the Union Ballroom, and poems by Richard Purdum in various literary magazines from 1950-1967.
Dates: 1941 - 1967; Majority of material found within 1950 - 1967
- Dance cards 1
- High schools -- Michigan -- Lansing 1
- Home economics 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Michigan -- History 1
- Ireland, Mark L. 1
- Kappa Kappa Gamma. Delta Gamma Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State University. Art Club 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1900 1