Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The Intercollegiate Athletics Track Collection consists of Michigan Agricultural College, Michigan State College, Michigan High School Athletic Association Big Ten, and NCAA Track & Field programs.
Dates: 1930 - 1964
Scope and Contents This collection contains a photocopy of “Spartan Thinclad News” from April 1937; it was a program for the inaugural meet of the new track on campus. It gives a history of track at Michigan State University as well as the program for the dedication of the track. The collection also includes programs for Big Ten Indoor track meets, a Big Ten outdoor meet, as well a program for the State Journal Spartan relays, an indoor high school meet.
Dates: 1937 - 1983
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials created by Michigan State University Sports Information Office about women’s sports at MSU. The records include media guides, schedules, and season outlooks for basketball, golf, gymnastics, swimming and diving, track, and volleyball. Also included are two programs for women’s sports banquets from 1983 and 1985.
Dates: 1964 - 2013
- Basketball 1
- Cross-country running 1
- Diving 1
- Field hockey 1
- Field hockey for women 1
- Golf 1
- Gymnastics 1
- Softball 1
- Softball for women 1
- Sports for women 1
- Swimming 1
- Volleyball for women 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Athletics. Track and field 2
- Michigan State University. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. Track and Field 2
- Michigan State University. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics 1
- Michigan State University. Sports Information Office. Track 1
- Michigan State University. Sports Information Office. Women's sports 1