Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
Records of the History Club consist of meeting minutes, treasurers' reports, correspondence, programs and procedures.
The Spartan Women's League records consists of correspondence, constitutions of the organization, event programs, a history of the organization, membership lists, newspaper clippings, and a faculty questionnaire. Also included are two campus etiquette books, "We Like It This Way at Michigan State College" and "This We Do at MSU." The collection also contains photographs of members and activities.
- College students -- Societies and clubs 3
- Letters (correspondence) 3
- Photographs 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Constitutions 2
- Newsletters 2
- Account books 1
- Etiquette 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Handbooks 1
- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- People with disabilities -- Services for 1
- Reports 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 3
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eclectic Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 1