Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection consists of a scrapbook, class notes, newspapers, publications, posters, and ephemera from Ford Peabody's time as an undergraduate student at Michigan Agricultural College.
Walter A. Knickerbocker's papers consist of one scrapbook (1913-1916) containing programs and tickets from campus activities; receipts; report cards; newsclippings; photographs of family, friends, and Michigan Agricultural College; and postcards from various Michigan cities such as Flint, Pontiac, Mt. Pleasant, Alma, St. Charles, and Port Huron as well as El Paso, Texas, and Mexico. Also included are programs, receipts and miscellaneous memorabilia from M.A.C.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Course materials 1
- Ephemera 1
- Newspapers 1
- Posters 1
- Beta Kappa Fraternity. Alpha Phi Chapter (Michigan State College) 1
- Knickerbocker, Walter George 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Phylean Literary Society 1
- Michigan State College. Tri Phi Society 1