Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Research Development Office records consist of statistical information on grants approved for various Michigan State University departments for the fiscal years 1981-1982, 1982-1983, and 1983-1984. Also included are the reports "Relating University Resources to Development of Industrial Research Centers" from 1962 and "Articulation of MSU Resources with Industrial Development" from 1963.
Records of the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies are completely from the administration of its predecessor unit, the Vice President for Research Development. Records include analyses and reports pertaining to graduate schools, budgets, and research at Michigan State University.
Annual Reports are stored separately for 1959-1974 and 1984.
The Electronic Resources include correspondence in the form of e-mail memos and attachments.
- Annual reports 1
- Computer systems -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Correspondence 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Handbooks 1
- Dressel, Paul L. (Paul Leroy), 1910-1989 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. High Performance Computing Center 1
- Michigan State University. Institute for Cyber-Enabled Research 1
- Michigan State University. Office of Research Development 1