Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Records of the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies are completely from the administration of its predecessor unit, the Vice President for Research Development. Records include analyses and reports pertaining to graduate schools, budgets, and research at Michigan State University.
Annual Reports are stored separately for 1959-1974 and 1984.
The Electronic Resources include correspondence in the form of e-mail memos and attachments.
- Annual reports 1
- Chemistry 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Computer networks -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Correspondence 1
- Course materials 1
- Digital images 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Handbooks 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Outlines and syllabi 1
- Reports 1
- Scientific apparatus and instruments 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Chemistry 1
- Michigan State University. Faculty 1
- Michigan State University. High Performance Computing Center 1
- Michigan State University. Institute for Cyber-Enabled Research 1