Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The collection consists of a 1966 Water Carnival program and ticket.
Dates: 1966 - 1966
Scope and Content The collection consists of a scrapbook for 1947-1948 and slides of the 1955 MSU Centennial parade. The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings, event programs, event and football tickets, sport schedules, student activity ticket books, dance cards, housing and fee receipts, and grade slips. Other items include a 1948 football program for the dedication of Macklin Field, program and ticket for Laurence Olivier in the movie Hamlet, pamphlet for the Ambassador Bridge, ephemera related to the...
Dates: 1947-1948, 1955
Content The Mary Zurburg collection contains two scrapbooks and also a list of her floor mates, reminiscences, and a biography sheet. The scrapbooks contains materials from her time as a student at Michigan State University including greeting cards, event and play programs, newspaper clippings, report cards, dance cards, tickets, marriage and birth announcements, photographs, student activity identification cards, a commencement program, play programs, and photographs and mementos from a trip to New...
Dates: 1954-1958, 2014
- Student activities -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Dance cards 1
- Ephemera 1
- Grayling (Mich.) 1
- Parades 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Red Cedar River (Mich.) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Student activities -- Michigan 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae 2
- Michigan State University. Centennial celebrations, etc 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1958 1
- Michigan State University. Football 1
- Zurburg, Mary Martin 1