Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection contains the reminiscences of Jon L. Young, based on diaries he kept while a student at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) from 1931 to 1935.Young talks about classes, work, and social activities as well as his family which lived in and around the Lansing area. His memoirs also include photographs of himself, brother, and college friends, and an epilogue which briefly summarizes Young's life after college.Young describes classes...
Dates: April 1986
Content The Mary Zurburg collection contains two scrapbooks and also a list of her floor mates, reminiscences, and a biography sheet. The scrapbooks contains materials from her time as a student at Michigan State University including greeting cards, event and play programs, newspaper clippings, report cards, dance cards, tickets, marriage and birth announcements, photographs, student activity identification cards, a commencement program, play programs, and photographs and mementos from a trip to...
Dates: 1954-1958, 2014
- Dance cards 1
- Depressions -- 1929 -- United States 1
- Diaries 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Student activities 1
- Michigan State College. International Relations Club 1
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1935 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1958 1
- Michigan State University. Department of History 1