Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The collection consists of a 1966 Water Carnival program and ticket.
Dates: 1966 - 1966
Scope and Contents The collection contains college memorabilia collected by Esther M. Rehkopf. This includes a postcard of the Eunomian House, 1919-1920 YMCA Handbook from Michigan Agricultural College, and a 1921 commencement program. The memorabilia also includes the M.A.C. Catalog for 1917-1918, the college handbook for 1920-1921, student directories for 1917 through 1920, rules for women, regulations for undergraduate students, an M.A.C. souvenir booklet, The Holcad newsletter, athletics schedules, and...
Dates: 1917 - 1921
Scope and Contents The Ruth Barnes McClintock collection includes materials related to Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) events she attended. McClintock was not a M.A.C. student but a local resident. Materials include dance programs, an athletic schedule card and program, a photograph of McClintock at Ae-Thon party, and a pageant program. Also included is a M.A.C. ROTC horseshow program (1924), Theta Beta Phi dance program (1918), Peace Day MAC Union party program, JHop...
Dates: 1904-1924, 1947, 1955, 1968-1969
- Photographs 2
- Student activities -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Dance cards 1
- Ephemera 1
- Newsletters 1
- Postcards 1
- Red Cedar River (Mich.) 1
- Reports 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Student activities -- Michigan 1
- Volunteers -- Michigan 1
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Garrett, Esther Rehkopf 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State Chamber of Commerce 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1921 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1