Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Content Description The Mary-Kirk MacKinnon Woodford collection contains a scrapbook, photographs, alumni reunion materials. The scrapbook contains dance cards, event programs, concert programs, ephemera, football programs for 1922 and 1923, and Alpha Phi sorortiy materials. The scrapbook also includes photographs of students, campus and the exterior of the Alpha Phi house. Of note is a paper megaphone with the words “Go Get’em Aggies” compliments of the Men’s Style Shop of Lansing, yearbook receipts, Cap...
Dates: 1922-1936, 1975-1980
Content The Mary Zurburg collection contains two scrapbooks and also a list of her floor mates, reminiscences, and a biography sheet. The scrapbooks contains materials from her time as a student at Michigan State University including greeting cards, event and play programs, newspaper clippings, report cards, dance cards, tickets, marriage and birth announcements, photographs, student activity identification cards, a commencement program, play programs, and photographs and mementos from a trip to...
Dates: 1954-1958, 2014
- Class reunions -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Concerts 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs (Publications) 1 + ∧ less
- Alpha Phi Sorority. Beta Beta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Gladmer Theater (Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Cap Night 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 1
- Michigan State College. Football 1