Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The John Herbert Thomson collection includes a scrapbook which contains photos of class rush, the Michigan State University campus and buildings, and students. The scrapbook also includes photos of scenes in the Upper Peninsula including Tahquamenon Falls, Newberry, Michigan 4th of July events including a wrestling match between Pittsley and McLeod, University of Michigan, one image of Crisp Life Saving Station and Lighthouse, Camp Custer 1917. Photographs not in the scrapbook include Helen...
Dates: 1897, 1917-1992
Scope and Contents Mary Crocker’s scrapbook contains numerous mementos from her college days at the Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University). The collection spans the years 1914 to 1918, although a few items date from 1923 to 1925. Letters and loose items have been removed from the scrapbook placed into folders.Her scrapbook contains various artifacts and letters which shed light into the life of a co-ed at Michigan Agricultural College during the early twentieth century. It is...
Dates: 1914 - 1923
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Family histories 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Student activities 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1918 1
- National Biscuit Company 1