Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The Herbert Baer papers consist of letters Baer sent to his family during his freshman year at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University). In the letters he writes about his activities, events attended, his student job in the kitchen and a little bit about his classes. He also writes a little bit about World War II and mentions rationing.
Dates: 1941 - 1942
Content The Mary Zurburg collection contains two scrapbooks and also a list of her floor mates, reminiscences, and a biography sheet. The scrapbooks contains materials from her time as a student at Michigan State University including greeting cards, event and play programs, newspaper clippings, report cards, dance cards, tickets, marriage and birth announcements, photographs, student activity identification cards, a commencement program, play programs, and photographs and mementos from a trip to New...
Dates: 1954-1958, 2014
Scope and Contents The collection consists of syllabi and exams for Business Administration classes 205, 331b, 325, and 433b. Also included is a class schedule card and a dance card for the 1950 JHop.
Dates: 1950-1951, undated
- Dance cards 2
- Student activities -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Course materials 1
- Course schedules 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Student activities -- Michigan 1
- Universities and colleges -- Examinations 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Brown, Roger Allan 1
- Michigan State College. Students 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1958 1
- Michigan State University. Junior Hop 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1
- Zurburg, Mary Martin 1 ∧ less