Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a 1966 Water Carnival program and ticket.
Scope and Contents This Linda Millette collection contains many items pertaining to student life at Michigan State University (MSU) from 1958-1965. The collection includes MSU student identification cards, a student handbook, and a Michigan Liquor ID Card. Also included are materials from Aloha Week at MSU, a Circle Honorary membership invitation and a circle of metal on a ribbon, a Fine Arts Festival concert program signed by Robert Shaw, and information on Camp Oakland. There are also photographs including...
Scope and Contents The Louis Russell collection contains a photograph album and a student beanie hat. The photograph album contains signatures of Russell's friends, images of Russell and his friends, interior and exterior images of the Union Literary Society house, images of the college circus and parade which was put on by students, and images of class rush/class rivalry activities. Also included is a student activity ticket book from spring 1947 belonging to Dale E. Hathaway. According to the donor,...
Dates: 1909-1912, 1947
- Circus 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Photographs 1
- Michigan State University. Students 2
- Michigan Agricultural College. Circus 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Class rivalry 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Union Literary Society 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1910 1