Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents This collection documents the political interests of various members of the Cathcart family during the years 1821-1889, and is divided as such into the affairs of two generations: that of James Leander Cathcart and that of his sons, James, Charles, John and Henry, with the greatest amount of material pertaining to Charles Cathcart.Letters of the senior Cathcart comprise the first part of the collection. There are several letters, which expound upon his grudge against the...
Dates: 1821 - 1889
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 X
- Subject: Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) X
- Subject: Antislavery movements -- United States X
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Participation, British X
- Repository: University Archives and Historical Collections X