Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Company K's muster roll, dated October 27, 1863, lists the names and ranks of its members, as well as where and when they were wounded, died or were discharged. This has been transcribed and scanned and placed online at http://civilwar.archives.msu.edu/collection/7-1C-21/6th/.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of a volume of records for Company A of the 14th Ohio Infantry Regiment in the Civil War. The regiment, which drew many of its members from Toledo and Bowling Green, Ohio, served in the western theater and fought at Lexington, Chickamauga, and the battles around Atlanta. The records list and describe the enlisted men, and also list those discharged, captured, wounded or killed in battle. This volume has been transcribed and placed online at ...
Dates: 1861 - 1865
- Atlanta Campaign, 1864 1
- Chickamauga, Battle of, Ga., 1863 1
- Lexington, Battle of, Lexington, Mo., 1861 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Registers 1
- Bacon, David, Captain 1
- United States. Army. Michigan Infantry Regiment, 6th (1861-1863) 1
- United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 14th (1861-1865) 1