Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents The Henry Wilson papers consist of microfilm containing correspondence and other papers relating to Massachusetts and national politics, education, abolition, the Civil War, Reconstruction, and the Grant administration. Correspondents include William W. Belknap, James A. Briggs, Schuyler Colfax, Joseph Cooper, William Lloyd Garrison, U.S. Grant, Adam Gurowski, Arthur Livermore, George G. Meade, Theodore Parker, Parker Pillsbury, William H. Seward, Gerrit Smith, Edwin M. Stanton, Alexander...
Dates: 1851 - 1875
- Subject: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 X
- Subject: United States -- Politics and government -- 19th century X
- Subject: Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877) X
- Subject: State universities and colleges -- United States X
- Names: Stephens, Alexander H. (Alexander Hamilton), 1812-1883 X