Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of an autobiography written by Edgar G. Nesman who graduated from Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) in 1950. The autobiography covers his life from childhood, his relatives, high school, service in World War II, student life at MSC, work in Cuba and Costa Rica, work at the University of Florida, and other professional travel. There is also some information about Nesman's grandmother who served as a housemother to male student boarders.
This collection consists of materials relating to Frank Peabody's time as a student at Michigan State College, as well as his career as a professor at Michigan State University. Included are correspondence, photographs, newspapers, course materials, publications, and materials from the Summer Institute in Biology.
The Herbert Baer papers consist of letters Baer sent to his family during his freshman year at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University). In the letters he writes about his activities, events attended, his student job in the kitchen and a little bit about his classes. He also writes a little bit about World War II and mentions rationing.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Agricultural extension work -- Costa Rica 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching -- Cuba 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Biology -- Research 1
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Course materials 1
- Marching bands -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Newspapers 1
- Photographs 1
- Posters 1
- Publications 1
- State news (East Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Student activities -- Michigan 1 ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae 2
- Detroit Tigers (Baseball team) 1
- Michigan State College. Buildings 1
- Michigan State College. Marching Band 1
- Michigan State University. Centennial celebrations, etc 1