Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents Papers of Bartlett A. Nevins consist of an autograph book (1875) signed by faculty members, Nevin's classmates, and members of his fraternity, Delta Tau Delta, a Michigan Agricultural College commencement program from 1878, and a short biography of Nevins by his daughter.
Dates: 1875, 1878
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence (1865-1887) between members of the Noddins family of Ionia, Michigan, primarily Civil War letters from Sarah and Robert Noddins to their son, Thomas, in the Union Army. The letters often mention a son William but he is actually the son-in-law, William Hicking.Also included is a lecture on the capture of John Wilkes Booth, given on speaking tours by Luther B. Baker, who helped capture Booth. Luther Byron Baker was an officer of the U.S. Secret...
Dates: 1865 - 1956; Majority of material found within 1865 - 1887
Scope and Contents The papers of Charles Bale consist of college class and laboratory notes on trigonometry, calculus, metallurgy, electrical engineering, design, and roofs and bridges.
Dates: 1897 - 1900
Scope and Contents Clare Parker papers consist of one diploma granting Parker a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture in 1900 from the State Agricultural College of Michigan.
Dates: 1900 - 1900
Scope and Contents This collection consists of Michigan Agricultural College class registration cards, health certificates, a transcript and personal correspondence regarding a teaching position in Cincinnati and an oversize collage of photographs from her education at the Thomas Normal Training School in Detroit, Michigan.
Dates: 1896 - 1907
Scope and Contents The Hugh Gunnison collection consists of two folders of photographs. The Group Portrait folder contains an image of the Michigan State University baseball team with Hugh Gunnison and an image of the class of 1900 reunion with Hugh Gunnison in 1935. The J. Warren Gunnison Folder contains a portrait of J. Warren Gunnison.
Dates: circa 1900, 1935
Scope and Contents The Irma Thompson papers consist of correspondence and memorabilia from her time as a college student including dance cards, programs for dances, and programs for events on campus. The events were held by various organizations including Feronian Society, Hesperian Society, Eclectic Society, Olympic Society, MAC Oratorical Association, Union Literary Society, as well as the alumni association. There are also a number of plays, poems and short stories written by Irma and other classmates and...
Dates: 1835 - 1964
- Names: Michigan State University. Class of 1900 X
- Letters (correspondence) 3
- Photographs 2
- Architectural design -- Study and teaching 1
- Calculus -- Study and teaching 1
- Civil Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- College students -- Michigan 1
- Dance cards 1
- Electrical engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 1
- High schools -- Michigan -- Lansing 1
- Home economics 1
- Ionia County (Mich.) 1
- Metallurgy -- Study and teaching 1
- Michigan -- History 1
- Poetry 1
- Postcards 1
- Presidents -- Assassination -- United States 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Trigonometry -- Study and teaching 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1 ∧ less
- Michigan Agricultural College 2
- Bale, Charles William 1
- Booth, John Wilkes, 1838-1865 1
- Delta Tau Delta Fraternity. Iota Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Ireland, Mark L. 1
- Kappa Kappa Gamma. Delta Gamma Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Michigan State University. Art Club 1
- Michigan State University. College of Engineering 1
- Michigan State University. College of Human Ecology 1
- Michigan State University. Women's Lounge 1
- Nevins, Bartlett Augustus 1
- Robson, Harriette Irving 1
- Thomas Normal Training School (Detroit, Mich.) 1
- Thompson, Irma G. 1 ∧ less