Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Content This collection contains Edward Everett Gallup’s notes from a general chemistry course taught by Frank Kedzie. The notes cover a wide range of subjects such as batteries, chemical affinity, gasses, electrolysis, and elements. There are also notes on organic chemistry which include nomenclature and reactions, different sugars, and carbohydrates.
Dates: circa 1910
Scope and Contents The bulk of the collection consists of Frederick C. Jenison's papers for the period 1907-1939. Included are personal and business records, primarily expenditure reports. The personal correspondence includes copies of letters that Jenison sent. The papers are most complete for the 1930s, less complete for the 1920s, and rather incomplete for the period 1910-1920. One significant portion of the collection consists of check stubs, both personal and business, for most of the period 1907-1939....
Dates: 1877 - 1939
Scope and Contents The Kinton B. Stevens collection contains photographs of Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) campus life in the early 1900s. Included are photographs of M.A.C.'s baseball, basketball, football, tennis, and track teams as well as early campus buildings and active student life.
Dates: circa 1900-1910
Scope and Contents Louis Spencer's papers consist of four letters addressed to him by his mother and father between April and October, 1906. They describe his parents' move back to Beaver Island, Michigan where his father was a lighthouse keeper. The letters mainly contain news regarding family and home life. Also included is a Union Literary Society (Delta Chi Fraternity) Commencement Festivities Program, from the thirtieth annual commencement in 1906.
Scope and Content The collection contains MSU historical materials from and unknown source. The materials include an announcement for an alumni reunion, alumni reunion program held during the Semicentennial year, Feronian Society twenty-fifth anniversary event program, program for the junior banquet for the class of 1906, a page recording weekly hours for labor for the Mechanical Engineering department in 1895, postcards of the library (Linton Hall) and Wild Garden (Beal Garden), MIAA field meet ticket,...
Dates: 1867-1989, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains a thesis co-written by William C. Strand and Robert S. Newton. The thesis, “Test of Lighting Plant at Jonesville, Michigan,” was undertaken to determine the cost per kilowatt in terms of coal, the amount of water evaporated per unit coal, the water consumption per horse power per hour of engine use, the thermal efficiency of engine, the efficiency of engine and dynamo taken in combination, and the efficiency of the dynamo. The report contains the measurements of the...
Dates: 1905 - 1905
Scope and Contents This collection consists of accounting books that track Morgan’s expenses throughout his time at Michigan Agricultural College.
Dates: 1900 - 1903
- Names: Michigan State University. Class of 1906 X
- Photographs 2
- Anniversaries 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Chemistry, Organic -- Study and teaching 1
- College athletes -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Correspondence 1
- Electric power production 1
- Insurance 1
- Insurance agents 1
- Jonesville (Mich.) -- Lighting 1
- Lansing (Mich.) 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Legal forms 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1 ∧ less
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 2
- Michigan State University 2
- Frederick C. Jenison Insurance Agency (Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Jenison family (Fredrick Cowles Jenison, 1881-1939) 1
- Jenison, Alice Cowles, 1860-1915 1
- Jenison, Edith Thompson, 1881-1938 1
- Jenison, Frederick Cowles, 1881-1939 1
- Jenison, Nelson F., 1885-1907 1
- Lansing Dry Goods Store 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Union Literary Society 1
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Michigan State University. Buildings 1
- Michigan State University. Buildings. Wells Hall 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1
- Morgan, William Earl 1
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 1
- Spencer, Louis M., 1883- 1 ∧ less