Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Scope and Contents Alvin Crossman Pratt papers consist of a scrapbook and memorabilia, primarily from Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University), but including some items from Pratt's years as a student at Lansing High School. The scrapbook contains invitations, letters, postcards, photographs, posters, and programs from dances and parties, as well as from the Semi-Centennial Celebration in 1907. Memorabilia also include M.A.C. registration receipts (1904-1907). Also included are three...
Dates: 1902 - 1909
Scope and Contents The Earle Hotchin papers consist of a scrapbook containing athletic schedules, ribbons, menus, postcards, photographs of Constantine, Michigan and student life at Michigan Agricultural College,and programs from the Military Hop, Eunomian Literary Society parties, the M.A.C. Carnival, and other activities.
Dates: 1908 - 1912
Scope and Contents The Harry Bone scrapbook contains a student register that contains the names and addresses of various Michigan Agricultural College students from 1912 to 1914, presumably of students that knew Bone. The scrapbook includes photos of the Chemistry, Engineering, Physics, Machine and Cement labs, foundry, forge, drawing classroom and Columbian Society rooms.. There is also group portraits of mechanical engineering faculty, drawing department faculty, the Board of Control. In addition, there are...
Dates: 1911 - 1914
Scope and Contents John Henry papers consist of reminiscences of Michigan State College entitled, "Life in Old Wells Hall: Apology or Appreciation?" It covers the years 1927 to 1930, and discusses life in Wells Dormitory, Michigan State College traditions, Reserve Officer Training Corp, faculty and staff, student social life, finances, modes of transportation, and world events. Also included is one small photograph of Wells Hall, dated November 1930, in which it is decorated for the Detroit football game.
Dates: 1980 - 1980
Scope and Contents Lickley's work and inventions were directed toward the improvement of railroad locomotives. Included in the papers are blueprints, U.S. Patent Office papers and related correspondence, and interoffice correspondence and machine specifications from the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad Company.The collection also includes a mimeographed history of Wright Township, Hillsdale County, Michigan, written by Lickley in 1935; a mimeographed letter (May 12, 1938) describing the...
Dates: circa 1860s-1939, undated
Scope and Contents Collection consists of one folder with 6 programs from banquets. The programs have been autographed.
Dates: 1911 - 1912
Scope and Contents Walter A. Knickerbocker's papers consist of one scrapbook (1913-1916) containing programs and tickets from campus activities; receipts; report cards; newsclippings; photographs of family, friends, and Michigan Agricultural College; and postcards from various Michigan cities such as Flint, Pontiac, Mt. Pleasant, Alma, St. Charles, and Port Huron as well as El Paso, Texas, and Mexico. Also included are programs, receipts and miscellaneous memorabilia from M.A.C.
Dates: 1913 - 1916
Scope and Contents The collection includes William Bartel's class schedules and course receipts, a textbook for working at a forge, engineering experiments assignments, a play program for "The Beginnings: A Drama of Michigan History," and a 1927 commencement program. It also contains records from the Tau Beta Pi fraternity, Alpha Chapter, and the address of Joseph Bell Cotton (class of 1886) for Michigan State College's (now Michigan State University) 70th anniversary in 1927. The collection also contains...
Dates: 1921 - 1927
- Names: Tau Beta Pi. Alpha Chapter (Michigan State University) X
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- Photographs 3
- Programs (Publications) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Mechanical engineering -- Study and teaching 2
- Blueprints 1
- College students 1
- Constantine (Mich.) 1
- Ephemera 1
- Hillsdale County (Mich.) -- History 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Notebooks 1
- Potawatomi Indians 1
- Railroads -- Equipment and supplies -- United States 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Lansing 1
- Speeches 1
- Theater programs 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Wright (Hillsdale County, Mich. : Township) 1 ∧ less
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 2
- Michigan Agricultural College 2
- Michigan State University. Engineering Society 2
- Beta Kappa Fraternity. Alpha Phi Chapter (Michigan State College) 1
- Knickerbocker, Walter George 1
- Lickley, Ralph M. 1
- Louisiana Purchase Exposition (1904 : Saint Louis, Mo.) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eunomian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Phylean Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Student Council 1
- Michigan State College 1
- Michigan State College. Tri Phi Society 1
- Michigan State University. Buildings 1
- Michigan State University. Buildings. Wells Hall 1
- Michigan State University. Cadet Corps 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1901 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1912 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1916 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1930 1
- New York, New Haven, and Hartford Railroad Company 1
- Sigma Nu. Epsilon Rho Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- State Agricultural College (Mich.) 1
- United States. Army. Michigan Infantry Regiment, 9th (1861-1865) 1
- United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps 1 ∧ less