Michigan State College. Marching Band
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of materials relating to Frank Peabody's time as a student at Michigan State College, as well as his career as a professor at Michigan State University. Included are correspondence, photographs, newspapers, course materials, publications, and materials from the Summer Institute in Biology.
Footage of the 1939 Michigan State College Marching Band, under the direction of Leonard Falcone. The drum major is Eldon Rosegart. Scenes included are from the November 1939 homecoming football game against Indiana.
Footage of football formations from the 1952 Michigan State College Marching Band, under the direction of Leonard Falcone.
Leonard Falcone and the Michigan State College Band travel by train to the 1954 Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. This travelogue footage includes scenes used in the film "Overland with the Spartan Band", and scenes not used in the film.
- Archival Object 5
- Digital Record 3
- Collection 2
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Marching bands -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Nonfiction films 2
- Photographs 2
- Biology -- Research 1
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Course materials 1
- Football players -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Homecoming -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Newspapers 1
- Posters 1
- Publications 1
- Railroad travel 1
- State news (East Lansing, Mich.) 1
- Student activities -- Michigan 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 + ∧ less