Skip to main content

MSC. Buildings. 1. Auditorium 2. "Library" (present-day Museum) 3. Mason Hall 4. Music Building (labelled as Home Management) 5. Natural Science (labelled as Berkey) 6. North Kedzie Hall, July 2, 1947-October 26, 1948

 File — Box: UA Photo 37

Scope and Contents

From the Collection:

This collection consists of photographs and negatives from Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) dating to 1948 of the stadium rededication and the MSC-UM football Game, the Spring Parade and Water Carnival, a spring flood on the Red Cedar River, a ROTC Unit, and MSC buildings, including construction on the Union building, the Physics-Astronomy Building, Beaumont Tower, the Auditorium, the library (present-day Museum), Mason Hall, the Music building (labelled as Home Management), the Natural Science building (labelled as Berkey), and North Kedzie Hall.


  • July 2, 1947-October 26, 1948

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research.


From the Collection: 0.5 Cubic Feet

Language of Materials

From the Collection: English

Repository Details

Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository

Conrad Hall
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US