General Land Office records
Scope and Contents
The microfilm contains the Register's Monthly Abstract of Agricultural College Scrip Entries in Michigan at: Traverse City, 1864 and 1867; Ionia, 1864-1870; Detroit, 1864-1872; Marquette, 1864-1883, East Saginaw, 1864-1881. The entries are for colleges in: Connecticut, Vermont, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Ohio, West Virginia, New Hampshire, Maine, Maryland, Indiana, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island.
- 1864 - 1883
- United States. Department of the Interior (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
0.1 Cubic Feet (1 reel of microfilm)
Language of Materials
Gift of Madison Kuhn, 1978-04-22.
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
Changed record group from c.00420 to UA 28.17 to reflect the collection's connection to MSU. -M. Badgley-Malone, March 2022
- Detroit (Mich.)
- Ionia (Mich.)
- Marquette (Mich.)
- Saginaw (Mich.)
- Traverse City (Mich.)
- Universities and colleges -- Connecticut
- Universities and colleges -- Indiana
- Universities and colleges -- Maine
- Universities and colleges -- Maryland
- Universities and colleges -- Massachusetts
- Universities and colleges -- New Hampshire
- Universities and colleges -- New Jersey
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State)
- Universities and colleges -- Ohio
- Universities and colleges -- Pennsylvania
- Universities and colleges -- Rhode Island
- Universities and colleges -- Vermont
- Universities and colleges -- West Virginia
- General Land Office Records
- 2 Draft Or Revision In Progess
- B. Galda
- May 1978
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.