MSU Business Women's Association Records
Scope and Contents
The MSU Business Women’s Association records contain event information, constitution and by-laws, and membership directories. The folder titled “Administrative and Business, 1994-1995” contains agendas, minutes, budgets, treasurer's reports, membership lists, and newsletters.
- 1963 - 2009
- Michigan State University. Business Women's Association (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The MSU Business Women’s Association began in the early 1930s as a group of Michigan State College (now University) and State of Michigan women employees calling themselves Michigan State Club – College Branch. In 1953, they were called the Michigan State College Business Girls Club. In 1955, the name was changed to the MSU Business Women’s Club. In 1986, the name changed to the Michigan State University Business Women’s Association. (Source: MSU Business Women’s Association website)
0.25 Cubic Feet (, 8 folders)
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Business Women's Association (Donor, Organization)
- MSU Business Women’s Association Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- E. Stein
- June 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.