Botanical Club records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Botanical Club consist of one bound volume containing the group's constitution and the minutes from 1897 to 1903.
- 1897 - 1903
- Michigan Agricultural College. Botanical Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Botanical Club at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) was established to give students a forum to share their interest in botany. The meetings normally consisted of a lecture, either by a professor or a group member, on an issue related to botany, followed by a discussion or a demonstration. Dr. William J. Beal was a frequent collaborator with the group.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 1 volume)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Botanical Club Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- D. Palazzola
- September 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.