Council for Students with Disabilities records
Scope and Contents
The Council for Students with Disabilities Records consists of the organization’s constitution and meeting minutes from 2002-2003.
- 2002 - 2003
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Council for Students with Disabilities (CSD) is a MSU student organization that focuses on disability issues of students.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 2 folders)
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Archives and Historical Collections (Collector, Organization)
- Council for Students with Disabilities Records
- 3 Ready For Cataloging
- Inventory prepared by K. Grimm.
- May 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US