School of Labor and Industrial Relations records
Scope and Contents
The records consist of conference proceedings, publications, reports, and conference and workshop brochures. There is also material from the Labor Program service including conference and workshop flyers as well as publications. Also included are Labor Advisory Committee materials and a report to the Michigan State University president from the Long Range Planning Committee.
- 1957 - 1997
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Labor and Industrial Relations Center opened in July 1956. In 1962, it became the School of Labor and Industrial Relations and was administered by the College of Social Science.
1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Annual reports
- Francis, Lynn O., 1906-1992
- Industrial relations
- Industrial relations -- Study and teaching
- John Birch Society
- Labor unions -- Study and teaching
- Michigan State University. School of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Nonfiction films
- Stieber, Jack, 1919-2011
- Video recordings
- School of Labor and Industrial Relations Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.