Unattributed MSU History collection
Scope and Content
The collection contains MSU historical materials from unknown sources. The materials include an announcement for an alumni reunion, alumni reunion program held during the Semicentennial year, Feronian Society twenty-fifth anniversary event program, program for the junior banquet for the class of 1906, a page recording weekly hours for labor for the Mechanical Engineering department in 1895, postcards of the library (Linton Hall) and Wild Garden (Beal Garden), MIAA field meet ticket, Semicentennial program, and Ten Years of Progress 1899-1909 booklet about the university. Also included are photographs of President Theodore Roosevelt speaking on campus for the Semicentennial, and one photo of a band that marched that day. There is also a photograph from the first Wells Hall and a photo of the first agricultural laboratory (Cook Hall).
- 1867-1989, undated
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University.
Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University
- Michigan State University. Albert J. Cook Hall
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae
- Michigan State University. Buildings
- Michigan State University. Class of 1906
- Michigan State University. Feronian Literary Society
- Michigan State University. Wells Hall
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919
- Student protesters -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- MSU History Collection
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- November 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.