Alpha Zeta, Kedzie Chapter records
Scope and Contents
The Kedzie Chapter of Alpha Zeta collection consists mainly of annual group portraits taken of the members from 1902, 1905, 1908, 1910, 1912, 1921, three undated group portraits, and an undated portrait of William James Beal. There are also typed lists from the backs of the photographs listing the names of the members in the portraits. There are photographs from an exhibit done in 1979, the 1981 Future Fest, and an undated conclave. There are also congratulatory letters for the chapter's activities.
- 1902-1937, 1979-1981
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Kedzie Chapter of Alpha Zeta was founded at Michigan Agricultural College (now Michigan State University) in 1902. This fraternity's mission is to promote agriculture and recognize scholarship, leadership, and character.
0.6 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Agriculture -- Societies, etc.
- Alpha Zeta. Kedzie Chapter (Michigan State University)
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College students -- Societies and clubs
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Letters (correspondence)
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students. Societies, etc
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc
- Alpha Zeta, Kedzie Chapter Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.