John C. Randall papers
Scope and Contents
The John C. Randall collection includes articles and photographs. The images in the articles consist of John Randall with other yearbooks editors, Mary Termohlen, wedding photos of Dorne Dibble and Betty Donahue, football players Dorow, McAuliffe, and Thrower, and an article from the South Bend Tribune from October 28, 1950 about Michigan State College's victory over Notre Dame.
The photographs consist of campus scenes and buildings, football, basketball, KAM President Dinner, Betty Donahue, Mary Termohlen, and John Randall. Other images of people include John Hannah, Al Bransdorfer, Joe Carrore, Tony Spina of the Detroit Free Press, Hal Vogler, Fred Stabley, and Ted Emery. Also included is an oversized photograph of the 1950 football game at Notre Dame.
- circa 1948-1953
- Randall, John C. (Donor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
John C. Randall graduated from Michigan State College (now Michigan State University) in 1952. He was a photo editor for the Wolverine yearbook.
0.25 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Donahue, Betty
- Michigan State College
- Michigan State University. Class of 1952
- Michigan State University. Department of Intercollegiate Athletics -- General subdivision--Basketball.;
- John C. Randall Papers
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- S. Roberts
- July 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.