East Mayo Echo publication
Scope and Contents
The collection contains the first issue of the East Mayo Echo which includes general news from East Mayo Hall as well as gossip from each of the three floors.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The East Mayo Echo began in November 1953 as a newsletter for the all-female residents in East Mayo Hall residence hall.
0.1 Cubic Feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply.
Property Rights: Michigan State University
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Dormitories -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- Michigan State University -- Student housing
- Michigan State University -- Students
- Michigan State University -- Students -- Periodicals
- Michigan State University. Mary Mayo Hall
- Michigan State University. Student housing
- Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing
- East Mayo Echo Publication
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- J. Chen
- September 2008
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.