Faculty and Professional Women's Association records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains a variety of articles from the Faculty and Professional Women's Association including pamphlets, meeting minutes and agendas, award nominations, various inter-organization reports, and membership information. Also included are several directories of members.
- 1940 - 2004
- Majority of material found within 1986 - 2004
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
The Faculty and Profession Women's Association (FPWA) was created on June 1, 1939. It was originally known as the Faculty Women's Association but adopted its current name to recognize the non-faculty staff of Michigan State University. The FPWA focuses on awarding and recognizing women's achievements at MSU, as well as offering leadership and development workshops. In addition, FPWA has worked to increase women's rights both within the university and at large.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred. Copyright restrictions may apply. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University. Faculty and Professional Women's Association (Donor, Organization)
- Faculty and Professional Women's Association Records
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- M. Louzon
- January 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.