Broadcast Marketing and Photo Lab records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains videotapes of university events from primarily 1985 to 1993. The photographs (5 cubic feet) are of university buildings, departments, events, clubs, students and staff. The date range is from the 1950s to the 1990s.
- Michigan State University. Broadcasting Services (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
This office, currently (2013) named Communications and Brand Strategy Office (CABS) was formerly Media Communications/Public Relations Office. It is (and was) a division of University Relations.
13 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Copyright: Michigan State University. Property Rights: Michigan State University.
- Broadcast Marketing and Photo Lab Records
- 3 Ready For Cataloging
- Videos - S. Constan-Wahl; Photos - W. Miller
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.