Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The records of University Services consist primarily of investigation into trends affecting the University; included in this collection are reports on employment trends, staff salary, enrollment, student, staff, and alumni opinions, course loads, and grade distribution. Of special interest are reports, correspondence, monographs, and speeches relating to the question, raised in the 1950s and 1960s, of whether ROTC service on university campuses should be mandatory or remain voluntary. Also...
Dates: 1928 - 1968
Scope and Contents The records of the Michigan State University Statutes Committee contain the 1965 revised edition of the collected statutes, rules, regulations, and by-laws of Michigan State University as compiled by the committee between 1963 and 1965. The statutes were split into 21 chapters, with an introduction and some front matter. The materials were removed from a binder and placed in folders in the same order they were removed. Topics covered in the collection include the basis for the...
- Aeronautics, Military -- Study and teaching 1
- Annual reports 1
- Military education -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Michigan State University. Board of Trustees 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Military Science/ROTC 1
- Michigan State University. Faculty 1
- Michigan State University. Statutes Committee 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1