Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The Barbara and Irving Wyeth Collection contains a photo album that appears to have been a souvenir given at the J-Hop dance of 1939. The album contains composite photos of campus buildings, grounds and students. The rest of the album contains images of people, possibly Irving and Barbara Wyeth. Some of the images show people dressed in formal wear and also graduation robes. The album also contains images of an ROTC event outdoors on a field. There is also an image of a man and woman...
Dates: circa 1939-1941, 1952
Scope and Content The Clemetsen Family Papers consists of items related to Alice Gunn Clementsen and Harold Clemetsen as well as their daughter-in-law Betsy Dibble Clemetsen. Included are Betsy Dibble's teaching certificates and MSC student identification card. In addition are photographs related to Harold and Alice Clemetsen and their time at MAC. included are pictures of the JHop, MAC military band, crowd in front of the state capitol building on the occasion of MAC vs. U of M., people in front of a...
Dates: 1913 - 1945
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of syllabi and exams for Business Administration classes 205, 331b, 325, and 433b. Also included is a class schedule card and a dance card for the 1950 JHop.
Dates: 1950-1951, Undated
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Course materials 1
- Course schedules 1
- Dance cards 1
- Photographs 1
- Student activities -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Universities and colleges -- Examinations 1 ∧ less
- Brown, Roger Allan 1
- Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity. Alpha Pi Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Military Band 1
- Michigan State College. Hesperian Society 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Military Science/ROTC 1
- Michigan State University. Football 1 ∧ less