Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Content Description The Beth Mlynarek Kaufman collection consists of materials relating to the Michigan State University Spartan Marching Band including Spartan Marching Band Media Information booklets, Alumni Band game day performance instructions, Alumni Band newsletters, tickets, photographs of Beth Kaufman including portraits as feature twirler and images from game days, newspaper clippings and magazine articles about Kaufman and the Spartan Marching Band, Title IX anniversary materials, football programs...
Dates: 1972 - 2022
Scope and Contents This collection contains one program, one poster, 151 photographs (147 regular plus 4 oversize), and 25 postcards dealing with Michigan State University history collected by Larry Bielat. The photographs contain many individual photographs of athletes from 1929-1944. There are also many early photographs of the football team and a variety of pictures from the marching band spanning over thirty years. Of special interest are several photographs of MSU football coach Muddy Waters...
Dates: 1906-1985, Undated
- College athletes -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Football coaches -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Football players -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Bielat, Larry 1
- Hannah, John A., 1902-1991 1
- Kaufman, Beth Mlynarek 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Students 1
- Michigan State Spartans (Football team) 1