Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Records of the History Club consist of meeting minutes, treasurers' reports, correspondence, programs and procedures.
The records of the Natural History Society consist of one folder which includes bylaws with amendments and articles, as well as a membership list. Volume one contains the constitution of the club, meeting minutes, and newspaper clippings of the proceedings of meetings. Some of the clippings contain a summary of papers read at the meetings.
- Subject: History -- Societies, etc. X
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs 1
- History -- Societies, etc. 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 1
- Michigan State University. History Club 1
- Michigan State University. Natural History Society 1
- Michigan State University. Student Clubs 1
- Michigan State University. Students. Societies, etc 1