Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection consists of the program to the Water Carnival of 1954, a photograph montage featuring images of Michigan State College joining the Big Ten in 1948 and the 1953 Rose Bowl, a newspaper clipping from the Columbus Dispatch (OH) regarding Michigan State University's centennial, a 1955 MSU centennial first day cover stamp, and a letter outlining the achievements of Philip Gunby.
The collection consists of an oversize photograph of the Sanford Natural Area, two copies of the program from the 1917 commencement ceremony, The Holcad ballots from 1918, and a program to the 10th Annual Fruit and Flower Show in 1919.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Flower shows -- Michigan 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Natural areas 1
- Photographs 1
- Huxtable, Robert B. 1
- Michigan Agricultural College 1
- Michigan State College 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1919 1
- Michigan State University. Sanford Natural Area 1