Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Carolyn Mund papers
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a 1966 Water Carnival program and ticket.
David Van Dommelen collection
Scope and Content The collection consists of a scrapbook for 1947-1948 and slides of the 1955 MSU Centennial parade. The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings, event programs, event and football tickets, sport schedules, student activity ticket books, dance cards, housing and fee receipts, and grade slips. Other items include a 1948 football program for the dedication of Macklin Field, program and ticket for Laurence Olivier in the movie Hamlet, pamphlet for the Ambassador Bridge, ephemera related to the...
Dates: 1947-1948, 1955
Gayle Robertson papers
Content Description The Gayle Robertson papers contain letters written by Gayle Robertson, an African-American student at Michigan State University, to her mother Lucille at home. Gayle describes her social life, dormitory life, academic life, and studying. Many of the letters mention her concerns with finances and getting a student job. She also mentions dating and social functions. There are also six photos from May 1964 showing dorm rooms and friends. Also included are letters between Lucille and Bernard...
Dates: 1944, 1945, 1963-1967, 1969
Mary Zurburg papers
Content The Mary Zurburg collection contains two scrapbooks and also a list of her floor mates, reminiscences, and a biography sheet. The scrapbooks contains materials from her time as a student at Michigan State University including greeting cards, event and play programs, newspaper clippings, report cards, dance cards, tickets, marriage and birth announcements, photographs, student activity identification cards, a commencement program, play programs, and photographs and mementos from a trip to...
Dates: 1954-1958, 2014
- Student activities -- Michigan -- East Lansing 3
- African American college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Dance cards 1
- Ephemera 1
- Grayling (Mich.) 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Minority college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Parades 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Red Cedar River (Mich.) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Student activities -- Michigan 1
- Student housing 1 + ∧ less
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae 2
- Michigan State University. Centennial celebrations, etc 1
- Michigan State University. Class of 1958 1
- Michigan State University. Football 1
- Michigan State University. Sparty (Mascot) 1