Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Content The records of the Town Girls’ Club comprise eight folders and span the years 1941-1951. The folders are arranged alphabetically by title. The Activity Sheets folder contains summaries of activities conducted by the Town Girls’ Club for academic years between 1943 and 1948. Some years list the officers as well as the activities. The Constitution folder contains four versions of the constitution for the Town Girls’ Club. One of the constitutions is dated 1943, the others are undated. The...
Dates: 1941 - 1951
- Subject: Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing X
- Subject: Women college students -- Michigan -- East Lansing -- Societies, etc. X
- Subject: College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing X
- Names: Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc X
- Names: Michigan State College. Town Girls' Club X