Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University)
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
This collection contains memorabilia from Fred Zint's years at Michigan State College (now Michigan State University). The collection includes a Chi Omega Spring Dance Program (1951), graduation materials (1952), MSC decals, the football program from the MSC vs Ohio State game (1951), photographs of campus buildings (1952), and a 45 rpm record of the MSC Men's Glee Club (circa 1955). Note: The record has been digitized and placed online at onthebanks.msu.edu.
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ephemera 1
- Football 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Sound recordings 1 + ∧ less