Munn, Clarence L.
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
The Forest Akers papers include correspondence, speeches, news clippings and other materials related to Michigan State University; a variety of educational materials, legal documents, and articles; a history of Williamston, Michigan; and personal papers including Akers' class reunion information (1950) and a certificate of appointment to the State Board of Agriculture. Scrapbooks contain family photographs and photographs and other information relating to Chrysler Corporation.
The papers consist of materials related to Harry Begian’s career at Michigan State University. These consist of band performance information, clippings, and photographs. The photographs include groups, band formations, and people. Notable people in the photographs are Governor William Milliken, MSU President Clifford Wharton, Jack Breslin, Clarence "Biggie" Munn, Randall J. Spicer, and Harry Begian.
"Biggie" Munn talks briefly on-camera about his career as head coach for Michigan State football, including matches against in-state rival team Michigan Wolverines.
Footage of the 1955 Spartan football team leaving Capital City Airport in Lansing, Michigan to fly to Pasedena, California for Michigan State's second Rose Bowl appearance on January 2, 1956. The film is narrated by Michigan State Athletic Director Clarence "Biggie" Munn, and scenes include the team, coaches and marching band traveling by plane, arriving in and enjoying Pasedena.
- Archival Object 5
- Collection 4
- Football 4
- Sports films 4
- Letters (correspondence) 3
- Photographs 3
- College sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 2
- Postcards 2
- Automobiles -- History 1
- Band music 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College sports -- Management 1
- Concert programs 1
- Filmed interviews 1
- Football coaches -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Football players -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Golf courses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Marching bands 1
- Marching bands -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Physical education and training 1
- Physical education and training -- Study and teaching 1
- Practical jokes 1
- Scholarships 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sheet music 1
- Speeches 1
- Sports for women 1
- Sports for women -- Coaching 1
- Video tapes 1
- Williamston (Mich.) 1 + ∧ less