Alfonso Garcinava papers
Scope and Contents
The papers of Alfonso Garcinava consist of one scrapbook, containing photographs and postcards of friends, athletic events, and campus life at Michigan Agricultural College. It also includes photos of sailing on the Detroit River.
- 1906 - 1909
- Garcinava, Alfonso (Donor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Alfonso Garcinava, of Mexico City, Mexico, earned a B.S. degree in Agriculture from Michigan Agricultural College in 1909. Upon his return to Mexico, he was employed in the insurance business.
0.1 Cubic Feet (, 1 volume)
Language of Materials
Copyright: Donor(s) have transferred any applicable copyright to Michigan State University but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright was not transferred.
Property Rights: Michigan State University
- Detroit River (Mich. and Ont.) -- Photographs
- Garcinava, Alfonso
- Michigan State University -- General subdivision--Student Life; Chronological subdivision--1906-1909;
- Michigan State University. Class of 1909
- Sailing -- Michigan -- Photographs
- Alfonso Garcinava Papers
- 4 Published And Cataloged
- D. Sadler
- July 1980
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the University Archives and Historical Collections Repository
943 Conrad Road, Room 101
East Lansing MI 48824 US