Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Content Description The Elizabeth Palm collection consists of a scrapbook. The scrapbook contains printouts of the M.A.C (Michigan Agricultural College) alma mater and football songs, a M.A.C Dramatic Club program, photographs dated from 1907 to 1916 including groups of M.A.C students, buildings and grounds around the college, May Day event, and the circus student event. The scrapbook also includes dance cards from literary society events, ephemera, tickets, newspaper clippings, an issue of The Ju Shak Ma by...
Scope and Contents The Louis Russell collection contains a photograph album and a student beanie hat. The photograph album contains signatures of Russell's friends, images of Russell and his friends, interior and exterior images of the Union Literary Society house, images of the college circus and parade which was put on by students, and images of class rush/class rivalry activities. Also included is a student activity ticket book from spring 1947 belonging to Dale E. Hathaway. According to the donor,...
Dates: 1909-1912, 1947
- Names: Michigan Agricultural College. Circus X
- Circus 1
- College campuses -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Ephemera 1
- Greek letter societies -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Scrapbooks 1 + ∧ less
- Michigan Agricultural College. Aurorian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Class rivalry 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Dramatic Club 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Feronian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Hesperian Literary Society 1