Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection contains manuscripts of two papers written by Carol Harding on the intramural sports programs at Michigan State University. The papers are “Women’s IM: Issues and Directions,” 1974 and “Sports for All: The Making of a Sports Program for Students of Michigan State University,” 1995.
Dates: 1974 - 1995
Content The Mary Zurburg collection contains two scrapbooks and also a list of her floor mates, reminiscences, and a biography sheet. The scrapbooks contains materials from her time as a student at Michigan State University including greeting cards, event and play programs, newspaper clippings, report cards, dance cards, tickets, marriage and birth announcements, photographs, student activity identification cards, a commencement program, play programs, and photographs and mementos from a trip to New...
Dates: 1954-1958, 2014
- Names: Michigan State University. Class of 1958 X
- College students -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Dance cards 1
- Intramural sports -- Michigan -- East Lansing 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Harding, Carol A. 1
- Michigan State University. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Michigan State University. Department of Intramural Sports and Recreative Services 1
- Michigan State University. Students 1
- Zurburg, Mary Martin 1