Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The three ledgers contain accounting information for the Eclectic Society from 1917-1929. There is information about the society's house, its members, its social events, and the café it ran.
The folders contain a social activity program, information on a proposed building for the society, stockholders in the society, society directories, copies of their newsletter, The Tic, from 1894, 1915, 1921 and 1924.
Records of Sigma Alpha Epsilon consist of a dance program and menu from the 1907 commencement celebration and a booklet (1906) describing the evolution of the fraternity. Also included is one folder of photographs of Sigma Alpha Epsilon members.
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Alpha Tau Omega. Epsilon Eta Chapter (Michigan State University) 1
- Kuhn, Madison, 1910-1985 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Columbian Literary Society 1
- Michigan Agricultural College. Eclectic Literary Society 1
- Michigan State College. Students. Societies, etc 1